LeadGibbon and Voila Norbert are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- LeadGibbon will identify your lead’s email address with a single click of a button (while on LinkedIn).
- With LeadGibbon, you are able to send an email directly to a lead right from LinkedIn.
- Permitted to use any Chrome based email (including business email address) to sign up and sign into LeadGibbon.
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month.
- With Voila Norbert, you are required to input the first name and last name of the individual, as well as the domain of their company in order to retrieve your lead’s email address. This is a very time consuming process.
- You are required to log in to the Voila Norbert Web App in order to send an email directly to your lead. This will be time consuming if you are wanting to send multiple emails to your leads and need to switch back and forth from LinkedIn to the Web App.
- Voila Norbert requires you to use your business email address to sign up for their service. This can be cumbersome, especially if you’re a freelancer or work as an individual, or just prefer to use your Gmail account to access the Chrome extension.
- The pricing for Voila Norbert is quite good for small scale users, but you end up spending much more if you are a professional user because of their credit system (eg. 10,000 credits will cost you $249 per month).