LeadGibbon and Toofr are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- LeadGibbon will identify your lead’s email address with a single click of a button (while on LinkedIn).
- With LeadGibbon, you are able to send an email directly to a lead right from LinkedIn.
- With LeadGibbon’s Unlimited Plan you have the ability to identify an unlimited number of email addresses, as well as capture an unlimited amount of lead data for your leads.
- LeadGibbon provides you 18 different fields of data for each contact that you save. All this information is stored in one convenient location (a Google sheet) which can be used to identify missing or incomplete information about your leads. Your leads’ email addresses and phone number will also be saved on this sheet for easy access when following up.
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month.
- With Toofr, you are required to input the first name and last name of the individual, as well as the domain of their company in order to retrieve your lead’s email address. This is a very time consuming process.
- Toofr does not give you the option of emailing someone from within LinkedIn. If you want to send someone an email, you will have to go into the Toofr Web App and copy and paste the email before sending through Gmail, Outlook, etc.
- With Toofr’s credit system you are charged varying amount of credits depending on the type of search that is conducted (eg. 1 credit for a search by first name, last name and domain, and 3 credits for a search by domain only). This is a complex system for tracking usage and costs and can be very cumbersome.
- Toofr only provides 3 fields of data for each contact that you save. You have little information to go on beyond your leads’ name and email address, which is ineffective when cold prospecting. This is especially a problem if you’re looking for a specific demographic to target (eg. industry), in which case you would have to spend additional time doing further research on your leads. It also leaves the consolidation of all your leads’ information into a single location up to you.
- The pricing for Toofr is reasonable for small scale users, but you end up spending much more if you are a professional user because of their credit system (eg. 40,000 credits will cost you $249 per month).