LeadGibbon and RocketReach are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- With LeadGibbon, you are able to send an email directly to a lead right from LinkedIn.
- LeadGibbon provides you 18 different fields of data for each contact that you save. All this information is stored in one convenient location (a Google sheet) which can be used to identify missing or incomplete information about your leads. Your leads’ email addresses and phone number will also be saved on this sheet for easy access when following up.
- LeadGibbon allows you to store your lead data on Google Sheets which you are free to update or modify as required.
- With LeadGibbon you have the ability to save data for multiple leads at a time to Google Sheets by clicking through multiple profiles in your LinkedIn search results. This allows you to capture data for your prospected leads within seconds.
- With LeadGibbon’s Unlimited Plan you have the ability to identify an unlimited number of email addresses, as well as capture an unlimited amount of lead data for your leads
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month.
- You are required to log in to the RocketReach Web App in order to send an email directly to your lead. This will be time consuming if you are wanting to send multiple emails to your leads and need to switch back and forth from LinkedIn to the Web App.
- RocketReach does not provide phone numbers for your leads so you will need to take the extra step to find their phone numbers.
- RocketReach does not offer the option of saving your lead data to Google Sheets. With RocketReach, your lead data will be stored in their Web App, and you will need to export this data to a csv or other file format in order to edit or modify.
- RocketReach does not have the option of clicking through multiple profiles at a time on LinkedIn to capture lead data. With RocketReach you are required to be in the lead profile in order to save the lead data to the Web App. This will be very time consuming if you are looking to capture lead data for multiple individuals at a target company, as an example.
- With RocketReach, you will need to constantly monitor your usage in order to ensure that you do not surpass your allotted number of credits for the month. This can be cumbersome.
- The pricing for RocketReach is reasonable for small scale users, but you end up spending much more if you are a professional user because of their credit system (for $299 per month you are only allotted 1150 credits).