LeadGibbon and FindThatLead are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- LeadGibbon provides you 18 different fields of data for each contact that you save. All this information is stored in one convenient location (a Google sheet) which can be used to identify missing or incomplete information about your leads. Your leads’ email addresses and phone number will also be saved on this sheet for easy access when following up.
- LeadGibbon allows you to store your lead data on Google Sheets which you are free to update or modify as required.
- With LeadGibbon’s Unlimited Plan you have the ability to identify an unlimited number of email addresses, as well as capture an unlimited amount of lead data for your leads.
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month.
- FindThatLead only provides 5 fields of data for each contact that you save. You have little information to go on beyond your leads’ name and email address, which is ineffective when cold prospecting. This is especially a problem if you’re looking for a specific demographic to target (eg. industry), in which case you would have to spend additional time doing further research on your leads.
- FindThatLead does not offer the option of saving your lead data to Google Sheets. With FindThatLead, your lead data will be stored in their Web App, and you will need to export this data to a csv or other file format in order to edit or modify.
- With FindThatLead, you will need to constantly monitor your usage in order to ensure that you do not surpass your allotted number of credits for the month. This can be cumbersome.
- The pricing for FindThatLead is reasonable for small scale users, but you end up spending much more if you are a professional user because of their credit system (eg. 30,000 credits will cost you $399 per month).