LeadGibbon and Find That Email are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- LeadGibbon provides you 18 different fields of data for each contact that you save. All this information is stored in one convenient location (a Google sheet) which can be used to identify missing or incomplete information about your leads. Your leads’ email addresses and phone number will also be saved on this sheet for easy access when following up.
- With LeadGibbon, you are able to send an email directly to a lead right from LinkedIn.
- LeadGibbon allows you to store your lead data on Google Sheets which you are free to update or modify as required.
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month.
Find That Email
- Find That Email only provides 4 fields of data for each contact that you save. You have little information to go on beyond your leads’ name and email address, which is ineffective when cold prospecting. This is especially a problem if you’re looking for a specific demographic to target (eg. industry), in which case you would have to spend additional time doing further research on your leads.
- You are required to log in to the Find That Email Web App in order to send an email directly to your lead. This will be time consuming if you are wanting to send multiple emails to your leads and need to switch back and forth from LinkedIn to the Web App.
- Find That Email does not offer the option of saving your lead data to Google Sheets. With Find That Email, your lead data will be stored in their Web App, and you will need to export this data to a csv or other file format in order to edit or modify.
- The pricing for Find That Email is reasonable for small scale users, but you end up spending much more if you are a professional user because of their credit system (eg. 3,000 credits will cost you $149 per month).