LeadGibbon and Clearbit Connect are very different. Here's a summary of their differences.
- LeadGibbon provides you 18 different fields of data for each contact that you save. All this information is stored in one convenient location (a Google sheet) which can be used to identify missing or incomplete information about your leads. Your leads’ email addresses and phone number will also be saved on this sheet for easy access when following up.
- LeadGibbon will identify your lead’s email address with a single click of a button (while on LinkedIn).
- The data that is provided is always “fresh” because LeadGibbon ping’s your leads’ company server directly to identify the correct and valid email address for your leads each and every time that you use LeadGibbon.
- LeadGibbon allows you to store your lead data on Google Sheets which you are free to update or modify as required.
- LeadGibbon’s pricing blows everyone else out of the water. For $199 per month, you are able to collect lead data on unlimited contacts per month
- Clearbit Connect only provides 5 fields of data for each contact that you save. You have little information to go on beyond your leads’ name, title, location and email address, which is ineffective when cold prospecting. This is especially a problem if you’re looking for a specific demographic to target (eg. industry), in which case you would have to spend additional time doing further research on your leads.
- Clearbit Connect is a Google Chrome Extension that works while using Gmail or Outlook. It does not have the ability to collect lead data from LinkedIn and store to a Google Sheet. Finding leads can be very ineffective and time consuming since you are constrained to searching contact data from Clearbit’s database only.
- Clearbit Connect does not ping your leads’ company server directly to identify the correct and valid email address for your leads. The email addresses provided are sourced through Clearbit’s database, which can be incorrect and outdated. The quality of the leads’ data is questionable.
- Clearbit Connect does not offer the option of saving your lead data to Google Sheets. With Clearbit Connect, the consolidation of all your leads’ information into a single location is a completely manual effort.This will heavily impact your productivity.
- The pricing for Clearbit Connect is very expensive (for a hefty $499 per month you are only allotted 200 email addresses).